Saturday, May 9, 2009

I need pix pl0x

Sadly, my own store does not have any shirts in my size (Zazzle doesn't offer 4387XL, can you believe it?) However I do have some human-sized stuff, so I made my web dude pose for a photo for your amusement.



To everyone out there who's bought one of my shirts, send in a photo of yourself wearing it, and I'll post it on the blog! (I'll be happy to post your name, or let you remain anonymous, as you prefer.) If you want to send a picture of yourself posing with something else from the store (like a mug, button, magnet, or bumper sticker) that would be awesome too.

If you're not already immortal (like me), this is the next best thing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That poor man!

(b^-^)b

Mother's Day is tomorrow....
*ponders a shirt as a possible gift*

Aenorn said...

I don't get the spider pride thing >_> I feel dumb now.. :X

Sargeras said...

@ Leochica: DO EET ;-)

@ Aenorn: It's a quote from first Scourge Chat Log.

Red said...

I not only have a picture of myself in the spider pride shirt, I've already used it twice to rub it in other people's faces. Just let me know where to send it!

Sargeras said...

Just regular ol' e-mail please.

cwsargeras@gmail.com

Post a Comment