Sunday, June 7, 2009

AND I WILL STAND IN IT.

Hello boys and girls! I'm too tired (read: lazy) for a full-fledged post today, but that doesn't mean I'm about to leave y'all high and dry with nothing amusing to read. One of my readers e-mailed me this, a conversation between Yogg-Saron and Kologarn, that's making the forum rounds. It made me LOL... and also (perhaps not coincidentally???) reminded me of my own chat logs. Go check it out.

In other news, there's a mere one week left in the sonnet contest, and I've only received four entries so far. Considering that there are three prizes, I'd say we need a little more competition to make things interesting, wouldn't you? Read the rules, then send me a sonnet if you haven't already!

9 comments:

Warraven said...

Ahh... good ol' Kologarn. Probably one of the few (if not only) melee friendly fights. How you like those eye beams, ranged dps?

.....

OBLIVION!!!

Strangelet said...

I like them just fine, thank you. I just eat them. NOMNOMNOM.

Anonymous said...

That ... wasn't very funny at all. =(

Warraven said...

Strangelet... you must be a healer's worst nightmare.

Sargeras said...

@ Warraven: Eye beams. Why are there always eye beams?

@ Anon: I guess you had to be there. ;-)

Warraven said...

@Sargeras: I don't know. It's pretty much a staple of all nasty evil bosses. Which reminds me... do YOU have eye beams?

Sargeras said...

Oh come on now... I can't give away all my secrets!

Anonymous said...

Warraven, Kologarn is not very friendly to rogues or feral druids - you can't attack a hand from 'behind'...

Then again, nobody really cares about those guys anyway... >.>

Warraven said...

Ouch, good point on the rogues and druids. But still, I'll take a stationary dps fest on Kologarn over a kiting nightmare like Grobbulus any day.

And I care about feral druids and rogues! Feral druids are awesome and I cannot wait for them to get their new kitty and bear models. And rogues...

They open my lockboxes for me. <3

Post a Comment