Friday, June 5, 2009

Sargeras Fan Art!!

Okay, listen, you have to check out my guest post today over on Kate's blog, Tastes Like Lint. Yes, it's full of my usual brilliance, but much more importantly (and unbeknownst to me) Kate has posted her very own illustration of me. I have to say, it is the best likeness I have ever seen.

Go. Read. Laugh.

And remember, if you'd like Sargeras to guest-post on your blog, just send me an e-mail, even if your blog is a small one. I'll probably say yes!

Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Shanarah said...

wicked sweet

Anonymous said...

The illustration is wicket sweet as well... and wicket HOT!

Anonymous said...

"No srsly, don't touch."
"Ow."
Heh. I must say I haven't really heard a better description. Sometimes simpler is best!

Anonymous said...

Lol, I'm so gonna show that to my philosophy teacher, he'll either laugh his ass off, or be insulted, either way, I'll have fun.

Post a Comment